Aquaillumination NERO 3
Continuing the Aquaillumination philosophy of manufacturing 'Brilliantly Simple' products, the NERO submersible wave pumps have a simple form and easy control function but are packed with features.
This smart, compact, powerful, and aesthetic submersible wave pump has been a long time in development. The NERO uses the latest Bluetooth LE technology for almost instant connection to the MyAi App on your phone/smart device or can be used directly via the integrated controller.
Standard propeller and impellor designs can produce a hard stream of water making it difficult to position the pump. With its inverse motor design, the NERO creates an adjustable broad flow whilst keeping the profile of the pump compact. This will move large volumes of water, transporting detritus into the aquarium filtration and preventing dead flow areas without blasting the corals.
The slim magnetic mount allows the pump to be placed almost anywhere on the aquarium and cup design allows the NERO to be angled for perfect positioning.
Included with the NERO 3 is the optional anemone/fish guard.
- High flow - up to 7,570 litres per hour flow (2000 GPH).
- Compact design, 60mm diameter and only 40mm into tank.
- Fully controllable via the latest Bluetooth LE technology.
- Works with myAI (WiFi).
- Extremely easy to set up.
- Simple to create a custom schedule for your own tank.
- Can also be used in stand alone mode, using the integrated controller.
- Maximum glass thickness 13mm
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1A
- Power Consumption: Variable, 20W max
Advanced Control Modes
By connecting the NERO to the MyAi App on your smart phone or smart device you can control the pump to its full potential. The NERO is easily and quickly connected to the app via Bluetooth.
Three different flow modes are available that can be programmed to give the perfect flow for your aquarium
- Pulse – Uniformly alternating between high flow and low flow.
- Random – Constantly changing flow pattern for the high energy reef environment.
- Constant – Set consistent power level.
Not only can individual flow patterns be set but they can be changed throughout the day and night. This allows you to have a calmer constant flow pattern during the night as aquarium inhabitants rest and the full energy random flow at the peak of the day or any combination in between.